If you choose to create a customer account on this website, we collect personal information to improve our checkout experience and customer service.
This information may include:
• Phone Number
• Billing and shipping address
• Email address
We share this information with ‘GoDaddy’, our third party hosting provider. This is so they can provide website services to us.
ORDER & ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
We may email you With messages about your order or account activity. For example, we may contact you to tell you that:
• You’ve created a customer account
• You’ve made a purchase
• Your order has been shipped
It is not possible to unsubscribe from these messages.
We share your information with ‘GoDaddy’, our website hosting provider so that they can send these emails to you on our behalf.
• This website is hosted by ‘GoDaddy’. ‘GoDaddy’ collects personal data when you visit our website, including information about your browser, network and device, webpages you visited prior to coming to this website and your IP address.
• ‘GoDaddy’ needs this data to run this website, and to protect and improve its platform and services. ‘GoDaddy’ analyzes the data in a de-personalised form.